Top 7 Date Ideas in Kirkland
Everyone loves a great date! We put together the perfect list of date days and date nights around Kirkland that both you and your significant other will enjoy. From indoor mini golf, to wine tasting, to relaxing and good conversation, you are sure to have an amazing time together.
Here are our top 7 date ideas around Kirkland:
1. Flatstick Pub: Enjoy local beers and ciders while playing a game of indoor 9-hole mini golf! This is the perfect indoor activity on a rainy Seattle Day. Complete this date by bringing in your favorite take out before playing a round of mini-golf.
2. CANVAS Paint n’ Sip: For a more quiet date night atmosphere try paint n’ sip. Put your art skills to the test! Sign up for a night where you like the painting they will be teaching in the class, and enjoy a glass of wine, beer, cider or soda during your session! This gives you the perfect opportunity to learn together and have great conversation.
3. Relaxation at Still Spa: Unwind from your day together. Choose from a selection of treatments from Bliss massages, rejuvenating facials or luxury manicures and pedicures. After your treatments enjoy a glass of complimentary champagne in the relaxation lounge and be still together.
4. Local Wineries: Who says all dates have to be done at night? Make it a day date and stop in to the a tasting room here in downotwn Kirkland. Choose from a selection of red and white wines. We recommend Delille Cellars, right next to a number of fun boutiques.
5. Happy Hour: Downtown Kirkland is filled with great restaurants. Stop in at Milagros and indulge in hand crafted cocktails and authentic Mexican cuisine. From Thursday- Saturday, enjoy live music in the bar starting at 7:00 pm.
6. Dinner with a view: Take part in the ultimate dining experience. Enjoy ingredients that are sourced locally in the northwest, wine that is handpicked to compliment the food menu and an amazing view of Lake Washington.
7. Coffee Date: Another date that is perfect for the morning or the afternoon. Sip on a handcrafted coffee or tea from Zoka. Stay and talk for hours or read a book and enjoy each other’s company!
There is something for everyone when it comes to dates in Kirkland. Some of these ideas are also great for double dates! Whether you want something during the day or night Kirkland has you covered.