Your Next Memory Isn’t Far: Staycation or Vacation
Vacations can be across the country or in your own home. Making memories is what makes the trip special. You choose what you want to do and no one can tell you anything else. At the Woodmark Hotel, we let you build that next vacation near Kirkland with the Make Your Memory package. Pick what you want and leave out what you don’t. Wondering how to cherish that next memory forever? Keep reading for some tips on how to do so.
Use these ideas below as family activities to continue to remember your vacations way beyond your return. We try to do this for all of our guests who vacation near Kirkland.
Tip 1: Make a memory book for your vacations
- Make your backgrounds out of maps to showcase where exactly you were
- Include photos you could only get on your trip: show off special landmarks, experiences, or just a great time you could only have on vacation
- Take some mementos from your trip and cut them out as decorations and great ways to see where you went on vacation: If you vacation near Kirkland, take a piece from each of our outlets to make sure you visit them all.
Tip 2: Make a vacation memory box
- This can be as simple or as extravagant as you want it to be, the goal is to add to it as you are on vacation. Got a cool item at the gift shop? Put it in. Your hotel had a really cool pen in the room? Throw it in to remember.
- Many times the front desk may have an extra box you can use instead of having to worry about bringing one from home. Maybe even go purchase a box as your first memory piece on vacation. If you’re on vacation in Kirkland, there are many boutique shops with all sorts of cool items to include in your memory box.
Tip 3: Make a vacation journal
- Have everyone in your family contribute to this journal, so you can read back on everyone’s experiences during that vacation. Most likely everyone will have their own favorite part.
- Try to have everyone write at least once a day and then share it with each other at the end of the day. This is a great way to get quality family time in the midst of a busy vacation.
- After your vacation, make sure to go back and remind your family of all the fun they had together. This can be really beneficial in the middle of our busy lives.
There are many more ways to remember a vacation so make one your own. Don’t have a vacation or memory to make coming up? You will sincerely appreciate the Make Your Memory package at the Woodmark Hotel in Kirkland. We give you the options to add on what you like and leave off what you don’t need. What better way to create a memory than building it yourself?
The package includes:
- Breakfast at the Beach Café
- Complimentary valet parking
Our renovated sleep experience makes your stay even better. We offer Napa black pillow top mattresses to help you recharge and wake up refreshed to enjoy the next day of your vacation in Kirkland.
To customize your Kirkland stay, add on:
- Boxed Lunch to Go or Lunch at Beach Café
- Woodmark Waterfront Adventures
- Wine and Dine at bin on the lake
- Sea to Skin (or any treatment) at the Still Spa
Valid through and must stay by October 31st, 2014. May not be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Not applicable to groups. Other restrictions may apply.
Interested in making your next memory with us in Kirkland? Visit http://www.thewoodmark.com/packages/make-your-memory-at-the-woodmark-package
Use promo code: MYM