Woodmark Signature Amenities
The Woodmark prides itself on its vast array of amenities available to all of our guests. In an effort to encompass a simplified and inclusive stay, a $15 Amenity Fee per night is applied to all reservations.
Our $15 Amenity Fee features the following unique amenities:
- High Speed Internet Access (200 mbps bandwidth)
- Daily Newspaper
- Complimentary Coffees and Teas
- Courtesy SUV Transportation within a 5 mile Radius*
- Raid the Pantry - Access to late night snacks from 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM
- Unlimited Local and Domestic Long Distance In-Room Phone Calls
- Access to Fitness Facilities at FLY Fitness
- Access to Complimentary Kayaks to explore Lake Washington**
- Access to Beach Cruiser Bicycles **
Show your Room Key to enjoy:
- Every guest at the Woodmark is a Spa VIP. Inquire at check in and receive your exclusive Still Spa at the Woodmark invitation.
- Exclusive 30% discount on FLY Fitness Group Fitness and Personal Training Classes*
- Exclusive 30% discount toward any Woodmark Waterfront Adventures rental from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 12 PM* (Excludes Taxes & Fuel Charges)
- Exclusive 10% discount at GEM Salon*
*Advance notice and reservations requested.
**Based on availability and seasonality.
Discounts cannot be combined with any other offers.
Parking at the Woodmark
Woodmark guests can choose from the following parking options:
- Valet - $22 per day
- Self-Parking - $17 per day
*Woodmark Parking Rates feature unlimited in/out privileges.
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM
To request early check-in or late check-out, please call Reservations at 800-822-3700.
Requests are based on availability and cannot be guaranteed.
- Newest guest rooms in East Seattle featuring refreshing design
- Premium sleep experience highlighting 'Napa Black Label' Mattresses with upgraded linens
- Concierge & Guest Services
- Business Center, complete with two "Touch Screen" Windows 7-enabled computers and printer
- Complimentary Access to Woodmark's Fitness To Go, a program offering exercise equipment to supplement an in-room workout - Learn More
- Two On-site restaurants bin on the lake and Beach Café
- Still Spa at the Woodmark
- In-Room Dining (5:30 AM - 10:00 PM)
- Lake cruises aboard The Woodmark II, our 1956, 28 foot Chris-Craft
- Woodmark Waterfront Adventures (June 1st through September 15th)
- Pet friendly
- Same-day laundry service
- Walking paths featuring art sculptures, Community Trails
- Located only 20 minutes from downtown Seattle
- Custom car detail available
- Waterfront banquet and meeting space
- On-site meeting and catering specialists
- Self-Parking & Valet Services *Charges Apply
Explore attractions with our interactive area map!
The Woodmark Hotel is a non-smoking environment and facility.
Guest Services 425-822-3700