After several months of featuring new dishes on the ‘Beaches Around the World’ weekly specials, the Beach Café at Carillon Point has landed on a brand new spring menu that boasts fresh, local flavors and an updated take on those classic favorites that everyone loves. An ideal spot for Kirkland waterfront dining, the Beach Café is a fabulous casual eatery that is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Beach Café’s Chef de Cuisine Matthew Steffen has added a fresh twist to new menu items that include options for seafood and meat lovers as well as vegetarians. Chef’s love of farm fresh flavors resonates throughout the new menu items. View the entire new menu here.
We’d like to share a few of the new items…
Our breakfast favorites: Download Menu (PDF)
- Grilled Ham Benedict: two poached eggs on an English muffin with griddled ham and citrus hollandaise
- Coconut Yogurt Parfait: pineapple-ginger drizzle, fresh tropical fruit and macadamia nut crunch
- Belgian Style Waffle: topped with with citrus ricotta and huckleberry syrup
Brunch bites: Download Menu (PDF)
- Kalua Burger: 1/3 lb. beef patty topped with smoky pulled pork, lettuce, griddled Maui onion, American cheese, sweet pepper aioli and choice of fries
- Chop Salad: cut fresh romaine dressed with a red wine vinaigrette and topped with chickpeas, mozzarella, chicken, salami, red pepper and snap peas
- Citrus Poached Shrimp Salad: mixed greens, orange and chile vinaigrette, ceviche-style vegetables, pomegranate, crumbled queso fresco and shrimp
Lunch and Dinner options now feature both coastal and inland offerings:
Download Menu (PDF)
- Callaloo Soup: a kale and coconut-based soup with hints of nutmeg, topped with pulled chicken and lemon
- Poached Mahi in Banana Leaf: poached in coconut broth, served over basil rice and topped with chilies, butternut squash and cucumbers
- Spiced and Braised Lamb Tacos: wrapped in flour and corn tortillas and covered in a spiced demi, roasted corn salsa with picked onion, chimichurri sauce, queso fresco and chips and salsa
- Moroccan Spiced Grilled Chicken: grilled chicken breast stuffed with sundried tomatoes and goat cheese. Served over citrus herb Israeli Cous Cous with black olives, crushed tomatoes, almonds finished with an apricot vinaigrette
Along with a brand new menu, the bar at Beach Café is now featuring an entire list of creative cocktails, perfect for Happy Hour any day of the week. Try Mel’s Getaway that includes jalapenos, shaken with Jameson and mango nectar over ice with a splash of soda. Or sip a fabulous twist on the Arnold Palmer, the John Daly features Firefly Sweet Tea vodka with lemonade. We are excited to feature these new cocktails in our summer mixology series, where we will provide you with the recipes to mix and muddle your own cocktails right at home! Stay tuned for details!
We invite you to the Beach Café to try our inspired new menu concept and refreshing cocktails. With a comfortable dining room and four inviting areas – the patio, Beach Bar, Living Room and Fire Pit – Beach Café offers the perfect atmosphere for lakeside dining near Seattle. Join us for Beach Café’s twice daily Happy Hour from 4 to 6 p.m. and 9 p.m. to close!