Join the Woodmark Hotel in Supporting KITH this Holiday Season
In an effort to support KITH, a local organization that provides housing for individuals and families threatened by homelessness in the greater Kirkland region, the Woodmark has introduced a package that donates a portion of its proceeds. The meaning of kith, somebody’s friends and acquaintances, reminds us that in order to solve the community problem of homelessness, we must work together to help those in need.
Guided by faith we unite individuals and families to confront homelessness and build safe and healthy communities.
The Woodmark Hotel has introduced a package that provides a stress-free shopping experience. A portion of proceeds will benefit KITH.
Shop Away This Holiday Package Features:
- Luxury accommodations
- Transportation to shopping hot spots in either Bellevue, Redmond, or Kirkland
- Complimentary gift wrapping
- $50 Gift Certificate to Northwest Face Spa
- $30 Credit to Beach Café
- Woodmark canvas shopping tote by Hable Construction
- Complimentary valet parking
Valid through January 10th, 2013. See all details here. Please call reservations at 800-822-3700 to book your package with us.
KITH has developed several innovative programs that aim to solve homelessness in the greater Kirkland region. They provide temporary and longer-term housing for individuals and families threatened by homelessness, and guide 80-95% of families in the Transitional Housing Program into maintaining a successful and permanent housing situation.
- Transitional Housing Program: With services over a 24-month period, KITH helps move homeless families into a clean and safe apartment. With the goal of preparing families to maintain permanent housing, KITH helps families furnish their apartment, work on education, employment, financial skills and other goals.
- Permanent Supportive Housing: To prevent homelessness, KITH uses its services and 12 housing units in Kirkland as a safety net for vulnerable families who were once homeless and may still be at risk of homelessness.
- Welcome Home Program: A family rent subsidy program that expands housing opportunities outside the limitations of KITH-owned units. With the assistance of case management services, homeless families are stabilized and empowered to assume full rent at the end of a 1 year program.
Do you want to lend additional support to KITH over the holidays? Volunteer groups from the community bring, prepare and serve free meals to families and individuals in need. The KITH Community Supper is at Holy Spirit Lutheran Church in Kirkland. KITH’s Holiday Adopt-a-Family program is an excellent way to provide assistance with creating special holidays for homeless individuals and their children. As a sponsor, you can donate gifts and a holiday meal for your adopted family.
Click Here for more information on KITH Community News and Events.
Help us make an impact by supporting KITH this holiday season!