The Northwest Face Spa estheticians at the Woodmark would like to share some fall and winter skin care tips to help keep your skin radiant this holiday season. Cold and dry winters can be brutal on your skin. To battle uncomfortable dryness of the skin on your face, hands, and feet, enjoy these simple tips to keep you glowing through the frigid months of winter.
TOP FIVE SKIN CARE TIPS:
- Wash with a moisturizing cleanser and lukewarm water. Low humidity and cooler air zap moisture from your skin. Look for lotions with humectants, a class of substances that attract moisture to your skin. GM Collins Hydramucine skin care products are a great option for dry or dehydrated skin.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, like flaxseed oil and salmon keep skin soft and plump.
- Antioxidants keep your skin protected from free radical damage, stimulate collagen production, and provide radiance. Vitamins C and E are proven to help fight the signs of aging. Skinmedica's C+E Complex is an excellent source of these antioxidants.
- Utilize sun protection products at all times. Just because the sun is not out, it can still do damage. Stay protected with an SPF 30 on your face and hands.
- Lastly and most importantly, seek an esthetician to troubleshoot your current regime and give you advice on skin care products you should be using.
As a medical spa in Kirkland, Washington, Northwest Face Spa offers several spa treatments that are tailored to address the needs of your skin. A skin analysis is the perfect starting point in creating an accurate and effective comprehensive plan that generates measurable results. Schedule a skin analysis with a Care Coordinator that will examine your complexion and create a skin regimen customized for you. Northwest Face Spa utilizes the VISIA™ system. VISIA™ is a program that uses multi-spectral imaging and analysis to provide a clear, multi-dimensional portrait of the individual aspects of your complexion that contribute to your overall appearance. From measuring texture and wrinkles to identifying sun damage, VISIA™ provides the most comprehensive means available for identifying your complexion's health. Call 425.576.1700 to schedule your skin analysis.
Getting ready for a holiday party or want to look stunning when you ring in the New Year? Make an appointment for a Northwest Face Spa facial to prepare and pamper. This Kirkland medispa also has all of your favorite product lines available for purchase. Spa treatments and skin products make fantastic holiday gifts. Tis the season for fabulous skin!