Begins on: From 09/19/2014 to 09/21/2014
Fremont Oktoberfest has been hailed as one of the top 10 places in the world to celebrate Oktoberfest. So come raise a toast with friends to the start of fall, and the abundance of seasonal beer flavors that come with it. View festival program.
Featuring the biggest beer garden in the Northwest, Fremont’s three-day regional festival offers more than 100 bold microbrews and craft beers, pluslive rockin’ Seattle bands,Buxom Royalty Contest, theOktoberfest Village with fun for all ages, and even the Fremont Oktoberfest 5K – the ultimate beer run.
Taking over half of Seattle's eccentric Fremont neighborhood – aka the “Center of the Universe” – Fremont Oktoberfest is your chance to join tens of thousands of people celebrating in the city streets. We’re the number one Oktoberfest in the universe. Prost!
THE FESTIVAL IS DIVIDED IN TWO PARTS:
- The Tasting Garden is 21+ with ticket options starting at $20, open Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The Village is all-ages and free, open Saturday and Sunday.
DRINK FOR A CAUSE
Fremont Oktoberfest benefits the Fremont Chamber of Commerce, supporting local schools, art groups, community events, and promoting Fremont as the “Center of the Universe.”
2014 TASTING GARDEN HOURS
- Friday, September 19 -- 5:00pm-12:00midnight*
- Saturday, September 20 -- 11:00am-12:00midnight*
- Sunday, September 21 -- 11:00am-6:00pm**