Rock & Roll Seattle Marathon and ½ Marathon
Begins on: 06/21/2014
Event at a Glance
Saturday, June 21, 2014
Marathon & Half Marathon Start Time: TBD
Start Line: TBD
Finish Line: TBD
- Time/ Location: Seattle Center, downtown Seattle / Start Time 7 am
- Getting to the Start
- Wave Start
- Gear Check
- Clothing Pickup: Discarded clothing at the start and along the first few miles of the course will be collected by local charity, Northwest Center.
Revamped course announced for 2013! Runners will experience iconic Seattle sights as they rock out to live bands every mile.
- Location: Seattle Center
- Secure Zone
- Finish Line Festival
- Family Reunion
- Information Booth | Lost & Found
- Donate your shoes to Redeeming Soles!
**Race changes are only allowed up to 8 weeks prior to race day. Please visit our Event Timelines page for event specific deadlines
- Before the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Marathon to a Half Marathon, simply email this request along with your first name, last name, the mailing address that you registered with, and your new predicted finish time to Customer Service.
- After the event deadline: If you decide to switch from a Marathon to a Half Marathon, simply show up to the half Marathon start line on race morning and your timing tag will reflect the change. You can visit the corral change table in the Check-In area of the Expo for information on the appropriate corral to start in.
- Before the event deadline: Upgrades from a Half Marathon to a Marathon simply email this request along with your first name, last name and mailing address registered with, and your new predicted finish time to Customer Service. The early upgrade fee is $20.
- After the event deadline: If you would like to switch from a Half Marathon to a Marathon, you will need to pay a $35 ($45 for Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas) upgrade fee at the Expo. Please pick up your half marathon race number and proceed to the “Solutions” table.