We understand while traveling on vacation, it is difficult to leave a four-legged family member behind. The Woodmark Hotel is proud to be a pet-friendly hotel in Seattle. The Woodmark requires that guests with pets purchase a $35 "Lap of Luxury" Pet Package. This package enables us to properly care for your pet and give them the royal TREAT-ment during your stay! It includes food and water bowls to borrow during your stay, as well as gourmet dog treats, a list of dog-friendly parks and dining, and E-Z scoop dog bags.
As a courtesy and respect to other Woodmark guests, we ask that while staying at our Seattle area hotel with a pet, please adhere to the following guidelines:
• While making reservations, please notify the agent that you will be traveling with a pet.
Pet-friendly rooms are limited. Subject to availability. Advanced reservations are required.
• Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and is free of ticks and fleas.
• Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
• Pets should be under their owner’s care at all times.
• Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
• Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
• Pets are not permitted within Beach Café or bin on the lake.
• Owner is to clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacles.
• If pet is occupying a guest room, we require the ‘do not disturb’ sign be displayed.
Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter room while pet is present.
Be sure to visit Woody Meg in the lobby or enjoy a cocktail and canine play-date at our seasonal Yappier Hour. We look forward to welcoming you and your extended family to our pet-friendly hotel near Seattle. To reach reservations, call 800.822.3700.