To make your stay at our Kirkland, Washington hotel enjoyable, every guest room and suite comes with the following standard amenities:
BED & BATH
- Hypoallergenic Down Pillows & Duvets
- BeautyRest Providence Plush Dual Cool Technology Mattresses
- Slippers Available Upon Request
- Premium Plush Terry Bathrobes & Towels
- Ionic Hair Dryer
- Make-Up Mirror
- Molton Brown Personal Care Amenities
- Overhead Rain Showers
- Complimentary High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Cable Television with 50 Channels
- 50” LCD Flat Panel Screen Television
- Netflix, Pandora, Tubi, iHeart Radio & YouTube
SERVICES & AMENITIES
- Daily Housekeeping Service is Available
- Complimentary Locally Roasted Fonte Coffee and Barnes & Watson Tea
- *Beach Cruiser Bicycles
- Raid the Pantry (Open Nightly 10:00pm-Midnight)
- **Same Day Laundry Services Available
- Self-Parking Available
- Filtered Water Machines & Ice on Floors 3 & 4
- Fitness Center
- Complimentary EV Vehicle Charging Stations
- *Kayak Rentals (Seasonal)
NBPI AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM
In the interest of the health of guests and visitors, The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa has invested in a Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization (NPBI) system to provide safer indoor air quality to all hotel public spaces, including Still Spa and Carillon Kitchen. This patented technology, acquired from its vendor Global Plasma Solutions (GPS), is the only active purification system that has been approved to operate in commercial aircraft, renowned for its superior air quality.
Installed directly onto existing heat pumps, the NPBI units use an electronic charge to create a plasma field filled with a high concentration of ions, which attach themselves to sub-particles, pathogens, and gas molecules, making them filterable. In addition, they kill pathogens and travel within the air stream in occupied spaces, effectively breaking down viruses, mold, allergens, odors, and bacteria. These units, in combination with upgraded MERV-13 filters already in place, allow for approximately 97% filtration of airborne virus particulate.
With this new system, The Woodmark is also reducing energy consumption by up to 30% and lowering its carbon footprint by limiting outdoor air intake. Unlike other BPI and Ultraviolet (UV) systems, NBPI produces no harmful by-products and is UL 2998 No-Ozone Certified, meaning it produces no ozone during operation.
*Advance notice and reservations requested. Based on availability.
**Same day laundry service is only available Monday – Friday. Laundry must be dropped off at the front desk before 9:00 am in order to receive it back on the same day.