The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa is dog friendly, and we are excited to welcome both you and your furry friend.
Aside from dog friendly rooms and being centrally located near multiple walking trails and pet shops, the Woodmark offers dog amenities and our Woof, Wag & Worry Less package to further pamper your dog.
We charge a $75 pet fee per stay, which enables us to properly care for your dog throughout their getaway, including providing food bowls, water bowls and a comfortable dog bed to borrow.
As a courtesy and respect to other guests, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines while staying at the hotel with your dog:
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a dog.
- Dog’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and the pet should be free of ticks and fleas.
- Dogs are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Dogs should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to dog.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Pets are not permitted within Beach Cafe or Carillon Kitchen.
- Owner is to clean up after their dog and dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacles.
- If dog is occupying a guest room, we require the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign be displayed. Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter the room while a dog is present.