We are excited to welcome both you and your furry friend to the Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa.
Aside from pet friendly rooms and being centrally located near multiple walking trails and pet shops, the Woodmark offers pet amenities and our Woof, Wag & Worry Less package to further pamper your pet.
We charge a $75 pet fee per stay, which enables us to properly care for your pet throughout their getaway, including providing food bowls, water bowls and a comfortable dog bed to borrow.
As a courtesy and respect to other guests, we ask that you please adhere to the following guidelines while staying at the hotel with your pet:
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and the pet should be free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Pets are not permitted within Beach Cafe or Carillon Kitchen.
- Owner is to clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacles.
- If pet is occupying a guest room, we require the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign be displayed. Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter the room while a pet is present.