Pet Friendly Hotel
The Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa is proud to welcome you and your pets while you stay with us.
Explore Seattle and the surrounding areas without worrying how to care for your pet while you're away. As a pet friendly hotel we understand that your pet is a part of your family which is why they are welcome during your stay.
Our pet fee is $75 per stay, which enables us to properly care for your pet and give them the royal TREAT-ment! It includes food and water bowls to borrow, as well as a comfortable dog bed for your furry friend.
As a courtesy and respect to other guests, we ask that while staying at our hotel with a pet, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- While making reservations, please notify the guest services representative that you will be traveling with a pet.
- Pet’s vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and the pet should be free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner’s care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Pets are not permitted within Beach Cafe or Carillon Kitchen.
- Owner is to clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in marked trash receptacles.
- If pet is occupying a guest room, we require the ‘Do Not Disturb’ sign be displayed. Housekeeping or maintenance will not enter room while pet is present.
For added convenience, we are located a few minutes away from several local and commercial pet supply stores.
Book our Woof, Wag & Worry Less package to further pamper your pet.
We look forward to welcoming you and your extended family to our pet-friendly hotel.